If you’re looking for packaging ideas for small Father’s Day gifts, then you’ll want to head over to Paper Crave, where I share a Father’s Day packaging project that you can put together in a snap. These shirt and tie gift boxes will hold things like fishing lure, small electronic or kitchen gadgets, watches, gift cards, and more. Download templates for a necktie, a bow tie, and for the gift box, too!
I'm Kristen, a clumsy but determined home cook and crafter living in the Boston area with my husband, B, and I have an interest in all things food and craft.
This blog was created to keep track of my various projects and adventures. They may not all be successes, but my goal is to remain unintimidated by whatever engages my curiosity.
Subscribe Via Email
please note: when you subscribe to posts via email, you will be sent emails for posts in all categories.
- Neon Glitter Gift Tags
- Gifted + Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags
- Silhouette Advent Calendar Project
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Halloween Treat Bag Craft Ideas
- Sugar Free Nectarine Raspberry Jam
- Sugar Free Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Gluten Free, Sugar Free Peach Raspberry Cobbler
- CSA 2011, Week Nine : A Watermelon? Really?!
- CSA 2011, Week Eight : Tomatoes!